The demand for ever shorter software development cycles and the almost daily increase in platform, device or browser permutations means the traditional in-house testing teams are at breaking point. Nobody wants to adopt the ‘Push & Pray’ philosophy, but what’s the solution??Crowdsourced software testing.
Crowdsourced software testing can complement your existing testing processes to help you ensure your next software release has been adequately tested and is free of business-critical issues. Imagine hundreds of experienced, professional testers around the world discovering and highlighting issues across your applications, on all the devices your customers use and reporting these in real time. Helping to protect your brand image whilst increasing customer experience and satisfaction.
Reasons to Use Crowd Testing
- Access to a global community of 55,000 certified real-world testers.
- Delivering 90 working days of testing in just 72 hours
- Reduce testing times whilst increasing test coverage
- 250+ combinations of platforms / devices / browsers
- High quality reporting, enabling you to focus on what needs immediate attention
- On demand when you need it flexible service model
Crowdsourced Testing Services
- Functional (Exploratory, Scenario or Scripted)
- Usability Assessments
- Security Testing
- Localisation Testing
- Accessibility Testing